I love both the pencil and the lip liner. The liner is excellent is I use it everyday with everything. The lips are slightly minty I love that! Stays on well!
EMAIL WHEN AVAILABLE
Register your email address below to receive an email as soon as this becomes available again.
Line + Paint Custom Lip Duo
We'll notify you when this product is in stock.
Line + Paint Custom Lip Duo
1 Matte Fix Lip Pencil + 1 Paint-It Matte Lip Color
ABOUT: POWER POUT
THIS IS: A long-lasting, lip-loving custom duo featuring (1) Matte Fix Lip Pencil + (1) Paint-It Matte Lip Color in shades of your choosing.
- Matte Fix Lip Pencil: A glide-on matte, creamy liner that defines lips for 7+ hours while delivering bold, buildable color.
- Paint-It Matte Lip Color: A flexible, matte liquid lip formula that delivers long-lasting coverage and a powerful pigment load.
P.S.: All about-face products are 100% vegan and cleanly-formulated
Matte Fix Lip Pencil:
For a subtle lipstick look:
1. After creating your desired lip shape, tilt the pencil at an angle and gently glide across lips.
2. Lock in with a coat of your favorite lip balm, or for a pop of shine, top with a swipe of Light Lock Lip Gloss in shade “Not All At Once.”
For a defined Cupid’s bow:
1. Draw an “X” with your pencil. Start at the highest point on one side of your lip and draw a diagonal line along the inner curve of your lip.
2. Repeat on the other side. 3. Apply lip color, making sure to stay within the lines.
NOTE: Your Matte Fix Lip Pencil can be sharpened with any standard cosmetic sharpener.
For a stained, just-bitten look:
Dab a few drops of color to the upper and lower lip, gently pressing the formula into lips using your fingers or a lip brush.
For a precise pout with bold pigment:
1. Moisturize lips with your favorite lip balm to lock in hydration and avoid cracking.
2. Line lips with a corresponding Matte Fix Lip Pencil before applying lip color. For a defined cupid’s bow, draw an “X” with your pencil.
3. Start at the highest point on one side of your lip and draw a diagonal line along the inner curve of your lip. Repeat on the other side.
4. Using the applicator or a lip brush, add lip color.
5. To remove excess color, blot lips gently with a tissue.
Paint-It Matte Lip Color
For your own personalized pout:
1. Prep lips with your favorite balm to lock in moisture.
2. Start with a bright or deep base shade all over the lips.
3. Follow with a lighter shade (or your favorite shimmery formula) and apply to just the center of the lips.
Please see respective product pages for ingredients
The product is great, the color I don’t think is not described as well as it should be,.
Lip liner + lipstick
I was expecting the lip liner and the lipstick to be a little bigger. Its actually a very mall size. A little disappointed