EMAIL WHEN AVAILABLE
Register your email address below to receive an email as soon as this becomes available again.
Paint, Line + Shine Bundle
We'll notify you when this product is in stock.
Paint, Line + Shine Bundle
- 1994: Amplify, lengthen + lift lashes for a flake-free, smudge-proof finish. This multi-tasking, all-in-one mascara primes and delivers intense volume. Its unique, elongated brush lengthens + separates lashes (even the shorties) for a fully-fanned-out effect.
- VINYL EFFECT: Glistening, lacquered gloss delivers an ultra-soothing, glass-like shine to the eyelids for a fresh, dewy look [post-mascara].
- MATTE FLUID EYE PAINT: A powerful, one-swipe punch of liquid eye color that delivers bold, buildable pigment.
- LIMITED EDITION COSMETIC BAG: A high-shine, limited-edition cosmetic bag to carry the full Truth or Glare collection, or any other about-face favorites.
- LINE ARTIST: High-definition gel eyeliner that delivers intense pigment in a silky, matte formula for hyper-precise, one-stroke application.
- 1994 in Full-Sized, Jet-Black Mascara
- VINYL EFFECT EYE GLOSS in Clear
- MATTE FLUID EYE PAINT in Vintage Granada ( Matte Wine)
- LIMITED EDITION COSMETIC BAG
- LINE ARTIST in Into The Void ( Matte Black)
P.S. Vegan, Cruelty Free, Formulated without gluten, phthalates, parabens or synthetic fragrances.
VINYL EFFECT: First, lock down your look with Shadow Fix Eye Primer. Swipe on Vinyl Effect Eye Gloss as a final step [post-mascara] for a dewy, radiant finish. Eye Gloss can be worn over Matte Fluid Eye Paint, Fractal Glitter Eye Paint, Shadowsticks or Line Artist Gel Eyeliner. Drip Tip: Just like your favorite lip gloss, you can reapply Vinyl Effect Eye Gloss throughout the day / night for max sheen.
1994: Gently wiggle the wand from the base of lashes to the tips. Build up the drama by layering generously while wet. Use the fine point of the brush to coat every last lash. No curler? No problem. This formula is designed to curl even the straightest lashes. Hot Tip: Effortlessly extend your eye shape upward by focusing on the inner and outer corners of the eye.
MATTE FLUID EYE PAINT: Apply Matte Fluid Eye Paint to eyelids with fingers or your favorite tool for as much or as little as you’re into. The canvas is yours!
LINE ARTIST: Start at the inner corner of the eye, placing the eyeliner pencil as close to the lash line as possible. Glide across lash line for a precise line, or blend out (prior to formula drying) for a smokier look. To access the sharpener, pull the cap off the back of the pencil. Twist the liner in a clockwise motion until desired sharpness is achieved.
Please see respective product pages for full details