Matte Fix Lip Pencil:
For a subtle lipstick look:
1. After creating your desired lip shape, tilt the pencil at an angle and gently glide across lips.
2. Lock in with a coat of your favorite lip balm, or for a pop of shine, top with a swipe of Light Lock Lip Gloss in shade “Not All At Once.”
For a defined Cupid’s bow:
1. Draw an “X” with your pencil. Start at the highest point on one side of your lip and draw a diagonal line along the inner curve of your lip.
2. Repeat on the other side. 3. Apply lip color, making sure to stay within the lines.
NOTE: Your Matte Fix Lip Pencil can be sharpened with any standard cosmetic sharpener.
For a stained, just-bitten look:
Dab a few drops of color to the upper and lower lip, gently pressing the formula into lips using your fingers or a lip brush.
For a precise pout with bold pigment:
1. Moisturize lips with your favorite lip balm to lock in hydration and avoid cracking.
2. Line lips with a corresponding Matte Fix Lip Pencil before applying lip color. For a defined cupid’s bow, draw an “X” with your pencil.
3. Start at the highest point on one side of your lip and draw a diagonal line along the inner curve of your lip. Repeat on the other side.
4. Using the applicator or a lip brush, add lip color.
5. To remove excess color, blot lips gently with a tissue.
Paint-It Matte Lip Color
For your own personalized pout:
1. Prep lips with your favorite balm to lock in moisture.
2. Start with a bright or deep base shade all over the lips.
3. Follow with a lighter shade (or your favorite shimmery formula) and apply to just the center of the lips.